After church we decided to go for a picnic at Zuanich Point Park. The kids were pretty impressed with this guy's kites, they were so long, they looked pretty cool flying around. We ate lunch, played on the playground, watched the boats, attempted to fly Sydney's new ladybug kite, and explored around the rocks. Perfect weather, not much wind at all and warm....beautiful.
Lucy going down the slide. She couldn't get enough. She would go down so fast it was hard to get a picture, and then she was just trying to climb back up the slide so she could go again.Who could have guessed then we would be there eleven and a half (really?) years later with four kids...pretty amazing...time flies!



11 1/2 years!!! You guys are old!! Just kidding...isn't funny what are kids are interested in. Kali wants to know all about what I was like when I was four!! I've been filling her with lies....I hope she doesn't ask my mom!! HeeHee!!
ReplyDelete