





Lucy's new favorite thing to do outside is water the flowers, and then pick the flowers and put them in the watering can. Then she finishes by dropping the can on the flowers. She has lots of fun, and I think it is safe to say, gets wetter than the flowers.
Oh and just an aside, yesterday Lucy woke up from her nap and I was right in the middle of something. So I asked Sydney to go keep her company for a couple minutes and I would be right there. Well, it wasn't two minutes later and I hear little voices and laughing getting closer and closer. I go to look and if Sydney and Lucy aren't coming down the stairs on their bottoms laughing. How in the world did Sydney lift Lucy out of her crib? I have absolutely no idea. She may be tiny but I think she is the strongest four year old I know. Luckily Lucy didn't get hurt, she thought it was all great. I tell you sometimes we just never know what Sydney is going to do from one minute to the next.

Oh I just want to give her a squeeze! She's so stinkin cute!!!
ReplyDelete-Sarah O