Monday, June 1, 2009

Shhh.....I've Got A Secret

I've got a secret and I can hardly stand it....really I'm the one the secret should have been kept from. I'm going to spill the beans I just know it, there's been a few close calls already. I'm so excited! Who am I keeping the secret from you ask?

The children. (Sam, Will, and Sydney that is, sorry Lucy you'll get to come next time.)

Do you want a hint?

MEESKA MOOSKA...

Need another hint?

MICKEY MOUSE...

...AND FRIENDS OF COURSE!

That's right, we are surprising the kids and going to Disneyland! Pretty much spur of the moment idea by good ol' dad. You just never know with this guy...he's full of surprises when you least expect it. I think he likes it that way. The plan is not to tell them and we are just going to go...I'm sure they will figure it out when we get to the airport. I hope they can handle the excitement!
So Shhh....if you see my kids mums the word!

1 comment:

  1. The Happiest Place on Earth! Just thinking about your kiddos there make me happy. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete