Monday, June 22, 2009

A Happy Daddy's Day

Father's Day...a very nice day had by all...if I do say so myself. We had both of our parents, Toby, Adam and Kyra for lunch. Everyone brought something so it was a very easy lunch, and very tasty. Regrettably,I didn't get any pictures, my camera never even made it out. So, this is my very favorite picture of Mitch and Sydney taken last November at David and Kierstin's wedding. I thought it was appropriate for Father's Day...daddy and one of his princesses. I just have to say that I may be biased but my children are right when they say they have the best daddy in the whole world. He is an amazing father and they all adore him. I am so grateful to have spent this Father's Day with all of the wonderful fathers in our lives. Thank you dads for all that you do for us...we love you! We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment