I told you so... DNA...mind boggling. Well, we tell Will it's an honor to look like great Aunt Carol. He has a good sense of humor about it and will even do the look for you. Just don't call him Carol.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Freaky Friday
Okay this is just a little freaky. For some who know our Will well it may be a little too eerie. Some have been known to have to look away because it's so uncanny. I find myself doing a double take every time I see this picture at my mom's. The first time I saw it at my Aunt Carol's I couldn't take my eyes off of it. That could be my child. Will even does that exact same look. This is a picture of my mom and my Aunt Carol, aren't they adorable? Little Marjean looks so cute with curlers in her hair, it must have been Saturday night. Nobody is quite sure why my Grandpa decided to give Carol a boy cut, but he did, just cut her hair one day. That only adds to the likeness. So there it is, a combination of Mitch and I, Will, is a replica of my Aunt Carol. So much so a comparison picture is not even needed. How does that happen? There has been some talk that Sydney looks like my mom in this picture too. There is definitely some resemblance. This could almost be Sydney and Will! Are you ready?
I told you so... DNA...mind boggling. Well, we tell Will it's an honor to look like great Aunt Carol. He has a good sense of humor about it and will even do the look for you. Just don't call him Carol.
I told you so... DNA...mind boggling. Well, we tell Will it's an honor to look like great Aunt Carol. He has a good sense of humor about it and will even do the look for you. Just don't call him Carol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment