
I had fun mail in the mailbox the other day. A postcard from San Francisco. When is the last time you received a postcard? Reminders from the dentist don't count. With technology these days it's pretty rare. So who did our postcard come from? Adam was in San Francisco with the Blairs. He happened to eat at the restaurant, L' Osteria del forno, we discovered when we were there. It was fantastic. Mitch and I, Adam and Crazy Dave took a trip to San Fran 6 years ago. Hard to believe it was 6 years already! We went to watch UW play Stanford and then spent a few days in the Bay area. The huskies lost the game if I remember right but the trip was a lot of fun. We also watched Napoleon Dynamite for the first time when Adam accidentally ordered it in the hotel room. I hadn't thought about the trip in a long time. Oh, what a group we made...the guys and I. We'll have to do it again someday. Next time I'll have some female camaraderie, woo hoo! Thanks for the postcard Adam! Even if you were trying to make us envious of eating at L' Osteria del forno. I never have remembered the name but Adam and Dave still can instantly rattle it off. Good times...

No comments:
Post a Comment