I am so excited about the package that arrived yesterday. Thanks to Tami at The Lady in the Stone House I completed my first book. Thanks for sending the coupon my way...it got me going. The book turned out very cool. This was my main reason for starting the blog in the first place. Now here it is, snippets of our life from March 2009-October 2010, all 288 pages.sneak peak of a page
I didn't change anything or leave anything out...it is what it is...it's real. The kids are loving looking through it too, after all it's their story.



how fun!!!!
ReplyDeletemy sis made one for me (2009). i'm on my own for 2010! where did you have yours done? it looks beautiful!!!
Love it! My guys look at my books too and their friends look through the books too. Looking for pics of themselves, of course.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Love the book... That page you took a picture of with the book open... Did you post your pictures that way on your blog originally or did it print that way? Looks cool
ReplyDelete