Sam is 10! As of yesterday he is officially a decade old, in the double digits. I can't quite believe it myself. It can't really be possible, can it? Where have the last 10 years gone? If 10 years can go that quickly I can only imagine how fast the next 10 will go. Okay, I'm just going to stop right there...don't even want to go there...the tears are coming. This fine young man is a pure joy and we are honored to call him our son. What a gift we have been entrusted with. What a blessing to our family. He has the most amazing, friendly, kind heart. He's fun too. Oh, and he can do math in his head a whole lot faster than I can, and he knows it. He's gracious. He has taught us so many things about life and love. I can't forget to mention his smile...his smile literally lights up a room...it always has. We love you Samo! Happy 10th Birthday!
Friday, November 5, 2010
It's official....Sam is a DECADE!
Sam is 10! As of yesterday he is officially a decade old, in the double digits. I can't quite believe it myself. It can't really be possible, can it? Where have the last 10 years gone? If 10 years can go that quickly I can only imagine how fast the next 10 will go. Okay, I'm just going to stop right there...don't even want to go there...the tears are coming. This fine young man is a pure joy and we are honored to call him our son. What a gift we have been entrusted with. What a blessing to our family. He has the most amazing, friendly, kind heart. He's fun too. Oh, and he can do math in his head a whole lot faster than I can, and he knows it. He's gracious. He has taught us so many things about life and love. I can't forget to mention his smile...his smile literally lights up a room...it always has. We love you Samo! Happy 10th Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment