Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sprinkler Park

We've been having a fun summer. I've been taking pictures, just don't seem to have the time to post them lately. Not last week, but the week before (I feel like I should be jump roping or something), anyway, Noah, Anya, Nana, Aunt Lynette, Lexi, and the kids and I went to the Fairhaven sprinkler park. We got there at 11:30 to find out that, in an effort to conserve, the sprinklers don't come on until 1:00. I'm thinking we should have remembered this from last year. All was good we had plenty of time to eat our lunch and then play.

Lulu trying to figure out why this sprinkler turned off.

Sydney, Emmy and Noah sunbathing

The boys

I was told this is the only and last picture I am going to get of Anya pregnant this time around, that's just not fair, Emmy's covering her. It's a cute picture of mother and daughter though huh?

Leave it to Nana to break out the goods. Remember the wax bottles with juice in them? She found them in Leavenworth. Not sure if the kids new what to think. A fun day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment