Friday, July 16, 2010

Lego Room/Boy Cave

The Lego room was a complete disaster. Lego and playmobile everywhere...oh and all the dead ladybugs that had accumulated. For some reason ladybugs like it in there and I couldn't vacuum in there with the floor covered with all those little pieces. Well, the boys cleaned the room. You can see the floor. Legos on one side and playmobile on the other. So organized. It's vacuumed. No more ladybugs mixed in with Lego pieces. It looks so nice. The boys thought it would be fun to sleep in there. I love this little room. I would have really loved this little room as a child with it's miniature door and window. Oh, the possibilities! They rolled out the sleeping bags and played for awhile. They say they slept so good, better than their own beds. I think we've started something. A perfect boy cave!

1 comment:

  1. I think those boys should be rewarded for their hard work with a visit to the museum gift shop for more legos and playmobil. Obviously!

    ReplyDelete