Monday, March 1, 2010

Team USA....Sydney Style

Today was Olympic Sports Day at preschool...come dressed in your favorite team or sport. I was thinking Sydney would insist on wearing a jersey or be a figure skater (there were a lot of little figure skaters in their tutus), boy was I so wrong. Like usual, Sydney had her own ideas...she was thinking red, white and blue. The first shirt she came down with, one of her own, I told her really wasn't very "sporty". I think she took that as a big challenge, I'll show you sporty. Well she decided to raid Will's closet and here is what she came up with...

first she came downstairs with just the tights and shirt...then it was back up to find the shorts and American flag hat...
the outfit was completed with the next trip up...Sam's wrist bands. What sport does she represent? Snowboard chick? Hockey? Not sure....but there is no arguing she is sporty!
If only I could see the look on Will's face when she makes her way to his classroom at the end of the day. Boy am I going to hear about this one...

1 comment:

  1. There's some more of that "go-her-own-way" thing we were talking about yesterday.

    ReplyDelete