Saturday was spent cleaning up the yard, it felt so good to be outside.

The kids helped me clean the porch and porch furniture and even did some weeding. I washed the windows and floor. The rest of the windows will have to wait, that's a day or two on their own, at least the front looks nice and clean.

My helpers breaking for lunch on the steps in the sunshine, nice and warm.

Some fun was had too. Never underestimate the strength of our little bitty Sydney. She pulled Will and Lucy around for a
loooong time. Sam got to go to a friends house to play after lunch.

Yep, that's my man, I'll claim him, earphones and all! It was good to hear the mower, edger, and weed eater going again. And I love the smell of the fresh cut grass! Things are shaping up around here...
No comments:
Post a Comment