Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About Our VIP

Sam is VIP this week in his class at school. He has been waiting and waiting for his turn, finally it's the big week. The biggest highlight of being VIP is getting to sit on the bean bag during class.

I love reading the answers to these questions. Some I could have guessed so easily (orange has always been his favorite color since he was 20 months old), and some are surprising. Never would have guessed Eye of the Tiger (he he), didn't even know he knew that one. And his answer to his one wish is just a testament to this amazing young man's heart.

I was interested to see how he would answer the getting married and having children someday questions. It's a YES! Looks like he's thinking about following in his dad's footsteps too, at least today. Note: the plan is to play football first and then when he gets too old he'll be a lawyer or something. I hope he takes mom along on those trips too, especially Paris!

Sam, you will always be VIP to us! May all your hopes and dreams come true! Keep dreaming BIG!

*Oh and Toby if you're reading this, it took Sam all of about 5 seconds to notice you had written yourself in as his pet! He thought it was funny and left it...I'm feeling a little guilty...poor kid with no pets...I feel like I need to go buy a fish or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment