Sam turned 9!!! He is almost a decade! Hard to believe for sure! A sweeter more amazing 9 year old you will never find than Samuel Mitchell. This boy has a heart of gold. Let me just tell you a little about Sam, our little Tennessean. Sam was born 5 weeks before I graduated from nursing school. Don't even ask how I managed to graduate, it's all a blur! Mitch had a semester left of Law School. Not necessarily what we had planned for that time but God had a different plan. We thought we would stay in Nashville, for a few years anyway. Mitch would work for a big firm, and I would work for at least a year, then maybe kids.... Sam changed everything...for the better! He made us realize what was really important in life. We decided to move back here, no job offers. Mitch ended up where he is at now, a good fit. We wouldn't change a thing! Sam has been a blessing to our family in so many ways. God has big things planned for this guy I just know it!

2 Weeks

1 year

5 years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! We love you so very much! I've always said you have a smile that lights up a room. Keep smiling!! Everyone says you look so much like your dad "mini Mitch" and you are sensitive like your mama. But anyway you look at it you are YOU, there is NO ONE else like you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment