While I was at work the kids made their Christmas lists. Here is what they are asking for this year. Sydney looked through the Target Christmas Toy Book with daddy to get ideas. I remember always looking through the JCPenney's catalogue before Christmas with my grandpa to get ideas. The anticipation....it was so exciting! He would always patiently sit and let me talk about all the different toys. I had to remind Sydney as we went over her list that you don't get EVERYTHING on it, it's just lots of good ideas for people to choose from. I think we are on the same page now.
Sydney's List:
Barbie doll
Doll House (she says her and Lucy can share it and she knows exactly where they will put it)
Underpants!* (giggle, giggle)
Elephant (?)
Bee shirt
Rocking Chair
Puppy Playhouse
Disney Princesses
Princess Keyboard
Strawberry Shortcake
Fancy Nancy Doll (shhh...Nana is getting her the Christmas Fancy Nancy Doll)
Dora Computer Game
Princess book
Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy Book
Frenchy (Fancy Nancy's Dog)
Will's List:
Peyton Manning Jersey #18 ( PLEASE look your hardest to find!)
Commander Cody Action Figure (Star Wars)
football cards
Nerf long shot blaster:35 bullets
football book
double red light saber (Star Wars)
clone costume
Nerf football
Spore Computer Game
Matt Hasselbeck Jersey #8!
Sam's List:
Brett Favre Jersey
football cards
Nerf gun
Madden NFL 2008 or 2010
Nerf Sword
So, here are the wish lists for 2009. Kind of fun to see what is on them every year and what they are really into. The boys of course wrote out their own lists...sooo cute!
*Sydney asks for underpants just so they can open it up in their stockings and say; "All I get for Christmas is STUPID UNDERPANTS!" Just like the annoying kid on the train in the Polar Express movie. Will can pretty much sound exactly like him. They of course always find it SOOOO funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment