Monday, November 16, 2009

Belmont vs. UW

We took the boys to the Huskies basketball game this weekend. They were playing my Alma mater the Belmont Bruins from Nashville, TN. The Bruins stuck with them the first half, but ended up losing 96-78. The Huskies definitely have talent, they were fun to watch. Belmont did almost beat Duke in the tournament 2 years ago. So, who was I going for? I didn't root against the Bruins, I told the boys I was neutral, happy when both teams did something good. I know the Husky players and don't know the Bruins players. I wore a Husky shirt...I did go to UW for a year too!

Sam's favorite player is still Isaiah Thomas. Will thinks "Q" (Quincy Pondexter) is the best. You may remember that the boys got to meet and get their picture with some of the basketball players last spring. They feel like they know these guys.

This is going to be an exciting season to watch. GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment