I just couldn't decide what to do for Christmas cards this year. Then I got a wild hair to make them. Sounds like fun. What was I thinking? I never can just keep things simple, I always manage to complicate things one way or another. Anyway, I found some fun paper...

My pictures arrived yesterday...

Now I have a mess and it's time to get to work. Since the paper is all different, the cards will all be different. The possibilities are endless...way too much to think about. Again, what was I thinking? Here is one I was playing around with (consider it a sneak peak)...

Next, I have to find a pen that will actually write on this fancy glitter paper. Mitch looks at it and says; "What made you decide to take this on? You're feeling ambitious." Maybe no shopping for me Friday? No time...wait I still need a pen and envelopes. Of course I'm still shopping. Wish me luck...you know what I'll be doing after the kiddos go to bed for the next several days...
No comments:
Post a Comment