Friday, March 4, 2011

Princess Underpants

This picture was from a couple weeks ago. We were on our way home from my mom and dad's and it was past bedtime. Mom and dad watched the kids while Mitch and I went out for dinner. I thought for sure Lucy was going to fall asleep in the car. She was so quiet. She was also holding her "just in case underwear". We've gone backwards a bit with the number 2... Anyway, we pull in the garage and Lucy is still super quiet. Mitch opens her door to get her out and she just busts up laughing. She says, "underwear head". One of the boys called her Captain Underpants and then the other one said, "more like Princess Underpants". She thought she was a hoot. Little tricky trickster.
Another little quick funny story from the other day. The girls and I went through the car wash in town. As we turned the corner to get the car dried Sydney says in a an eery voice, "they're all wearing the same coats....Awkward!" It made me laugh so hard. It must have looked strange to her to see three people all wearing the same black jacket and carrying white towels, walking toward us. Don't know if it was the fashionista in her or if she was a little creeped out.
Finally, one more little tale. Yesterday I was getting ready for work and my mom had just gotten here to watch the kids. I come down the stairs and she points to Lucy and says to me, "have you seen her?" "No, why?" I ask. Lucy turns and she has two balls in her shirt, and she says, "look, boobs!" Oh me oh my sweet Lucy Caroline. Have I mentioned these two are a lot of fun to hang out with!

No comments:

Post a Comment