Yesterday I almost changed the calendar to the spring picture. It felt a bit like spring. After waking up to snow falling this morning I was glad I didn't-it seems more like winter today. Sam made the calendar at school, it was our Christmas present. I love it, he did such a great job! He was so surprised when he discovered I was going to use it as my "ACTUAL" calendar. It's so much better than any calendar I could have bought. Looking forward to flipping it over to spring!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Changing the Calendar
Yesterday I almost changed the calendar to the spring picture. It felt a bit like spring. After waking up to snow falling this morning I was glad I didn't-it seems more like winter today. Sam made the calendar at school, it was our Christmas present. I love it, he did such a great job! He was so surprised when he discovered I was going to use it as my "ACTUAL" calendar. It's so much better than any calendar I could have bought. Looking forward to flipping it over to spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment