
The first day of Spring was beautiful! I really enjoyed our church service in the morning. We sang "The Power of the Cross". I love that song. After church Sam told me he really liked the last song we sang "Everlasting God". Brings tears to a mama's eyes to hear that something
in particular touched them so...and he was singing his little heart out too. In the afternoon I took a long run to my mom and dad's...about 5-6 miles round trip. I wasn't sure if I could make it but I did it! They were a little surprised to find me at their doorstep huffing and puffing. When I got back the boys were packing up to ride bike to Bender Fields with daddy to practice baseball. Well, the girls thought they needed to go play on the playground. "Okay, but we're driving!" The weather started to change on us a bit. When the sun goes away it's chilly. But they had fun playing and even ran into some friends, an added bonus! Sunday at its best!


I captured a few cute shots of Sydney too, I'll share later, need to get going...
No comments:
Post a Comment