Thursday, September 23, 2010

sweet sweet baby girl

Once again I have been taking pictures, just not finding time to do anything with them. Anyway, the weekend before last we went to a baby shower for sweet baby Jade, my cousin Lindsey's baby girl. An absolutely darling sweet baby girl. As you can see Grandma is proud and my girls couldn't quite leave her alone. They hovered just a little...



The girls are still talking about baby "Jada". Lucy just can't quite remember Jade and my mom has a neighbor girl named Jada that they play with once in awhile, hence baby "Jada".

Sydney is such a little mommy. Such a nurturer at heart. She was in her glory holding Jade. Lucy wants to know when our next baby will be born. I had to inform her that SHE is the baby. No more babies. "I'm the baby? Ahhhh, no fair." We're all looking forward to Auntie Anya and Uncle Noah's baby to be born. Christmas can't come soon enough! Sorry Noah and Anya, I'm afraid these girls will be all over their new cousin.

Mommy Lindsey and Jade....so sweet!

Of course the Mule kept the kids entertained too. How many times can they honk the horn before it's not funny anymore? Probably forever. The keys were out and I was assured that playing with the gears wouldn't send them on their way. I kept envisioning them rolling on into the pond. They thought the ride up to the house with Uncle Curt was tons of fun too. Super nice afternoon. Will spent the day with Papa, fixing up his BB gun and playing with Papa's old sling shot. Plus 2-3 trips to the hardware store and helping Papa stake out his new shop in the lawn. All completely up Will's alley. He was in his element. He told me when Papa dropped him off at home that he really wasn't ready to come home yet. Sam and Mitch went to the first Husky game, and they WON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment