This is big time! Sam, Jake and Dylan as ball boys...
Meeting with the refs pregame, first home game of the year.
I'm sure it will be a blink of the eye until they are the ones in uniform. I can't even quite imagine. For now this mama is perfectly content watching the ball boy.
When I started my blog in March of 2009 this was my first post;Hands down I think the two things I hear about the most in this house are football and ladybugs. The boys are into everything football (cards, players, stats, teams, playing catch...). A night does not go by that I'm not saying "boys it's time for bed, not football cards". My almost four year old calls our house "The Ladybug House". She finds a new ladybug "friend" everyday. A few nights ago we went to check on her before bed and found her with a ladybug in a horse and carriage next to her pillow. She also had one zipped up in her pink princess bag hanging on her bed "so it wouldn't get away". Most days the ladybugs end up on my plants...if they are lucky. There is truly never a dull moment with this girl. So here is my attempt to chronicle our daily life. It seems like I'm always saying "I should write that down", but forget before I get around to it. We'll see how it goes... Time flies! The baby isn't a baby anymore but another little entertaining ladybug girl who keeps things interesting to say the least. The boys, well the boys are still all about football and so much more...and the adventures continue...
I am a wife to Mitch, and mother of four beautiful and amazing children. I have the "awesomest family in the whole world" (Sam's words)! "The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
No comments:
Post a Comment