Monday, September 6, 2010

Lucy's First Day

What did Lucy do on her first day without Sydney. We played. We played hard I guess. Mid afternoon she was playing nice in her room so I decided to vacuum downstairs. I got finished and went to check on her. I didn't see her at first, until I noticed this...

...getting a little closer...

...sacked out between Sydney's bed and the wall/window. The sun was shining through the window, it must have been nice and cozy warm. She was sneaking her pacifiers too because she knows she is only supposed to have them in bed. Last week she kept telling me she needed a "mi mi (pacifier) break". I thought we were past this random falling asleep, but the first week of school somehow tuckered Lucy out too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is way too cute! I can't believe she will fall asleep just like that! btw.. my email address is gtdykstra@hotmail.com I was going to give that to you but forgot :)

    ReplyDelete