Monday, August 23, 2010

Fern Canyon/Mt. St. Helens

On our way back North we made one last stop on our way out of the Redwoods. Fern Canyon. This is where they filmed parts of Star Wars:Return of the Jedi and Jurassic Park. All we needed were light sabers. Can't you just imagine the Ewoks peeking around a tree. Oh and after so many days of talking about giant trees I'm pretty sure Lucy thought there were really giants in the forest, with their giant bears and bunnies and the whole works. She couldn't stop talking about giants.

Definitely worth the stop. Fern Canyon was beautiful.
On the way home we also stopped at Mt. St. Helens. I wasn't kidding when I said we fit a lot into this vacation.


As a general rule my husband doesn't shave on vacation. It's almost time to go home!

2 comments:

  1. We were also so glad go see Will on the list! Cracking up at your 'husband doesn't save on vacation rule'! We also have the same thing when we vacation. I tell him how Hot it looks so he's happy to leave it that way. :) Hope you have a great rest of your summer-all two days of it!

    ReplyDelete