
Yesterday afternoon Cynthia and I made our way down to the Emerald City in a monsoon. Pouring down rain, wind, standing water, and even lightening. Yes, we followed the storm right into Seattle.

What for on a Tuesday afternoon? We met Adam, Kyra, her mom and sister for dinner and then us girls were off to see WiCKED. It was amazing! What a fun, clever musical. I will never think about the Wizard of Oz and the Emerald City the same again. There forever will be the story behind the story. I was glad I went into it not knowing much about the story. There was just one surprise after another. I highly recommend seeing it. I feel like I need to see it again to catch those things I missed the first time around.
It was such a fun evening...just fantastic. A girl's night out was just what I needed (well and Adam for dinner). Dinner was so good with lots of laughs and Adam doing a fine job being the gentleman of the evening. Did we expect anything less? I think not!
It was such a pleasure to meet Kathleen and Roxx! A huge, huge, enormous thank you to you all for such a fun filled night! And Kathleen since I know you'll be reading this, your daughters are absolute gems! Hope to see you all again soon.
Question of the night: Which witch of Oz are you? Glinda or Elphaba?

No, the picture does not do the rain justice. It was much much worse. Great job driving, getting us there safe and sound!
ReplyDeleteYes, it was an ever so fun, perfect night. I would love to do it all over again. Most definitely worth it! I would be up for a night on the town with these ladies anytime!
Things must be getting serious if Adam is allowing all of the women in his life to get together... and talk.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a great night out- good for you!