The title of this post could be taken many different ways after this last weekend, but I am actually referring to footballs and a true pig roast. It's all about the gridiron these days. It's no secret, in the fall our life pretty much revolves around football, football and more football. So, Friday night we went to the LC game. That's our time to see daddy, we get to watch him on the sidelines and then catch him after the game to say goodnight. Then we come home and I put the kids to bed and watch a movie, usually a chick flick, and wait for Mitch to get home. Saturday morning Mitch and Sam left early for the Husky game. The rest of us hung out around here and then went to Uncle Curt and Aunt Darlene's annual pig roast. Then yesterday we watched the
Seahawks of course and a few more games. That's a typical weekend this time of year. The week consists of football practice and flag football on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the boys. Like I said it's all about the pigskins and gridiron.
Mitch and Sam came home so EXCITED from the Husky game. What. A. Game!! Sam says he will remember it forever! They finally beat those "stinky Trojans"! He came home with a new husky football. "I didn't even have to ask dad for it mom, I just held it up and he said I could get it!"

WAY TO GO
DAWGS!!!


Uncle Curt and Aunt Darlene's pig roast.

Lots of fun with cousins at the pig roast.


The bouncy thing was a huge hit. Lucy was so mad I wouldn't let her in. It was getting a little wild in there. What can I say, I'm a little overprotective lately. The hills, uneven ground, water, bouncy thing... were all enough to make me a little anxious. I hardly put her down for fear of another injury.
What a weekend! This Friday LC is away (more "stinky Trojans") and the Huskies are a away. Not quite as busy. We do LOVE this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment