Monday, July 20, 2009

"You're Gonna Shoot Your Eye Out...."

Remember the kid from "A Christmas Story", all he wanted was a BB gun. His mom insisted he was going to shoot his eye out and he very nearly did too. That's all I could think about when the boys had their first lesson shooting Papa's BB gun. My dad has been waiting for this day since Sam was born. The day has arrived, my boys are growing up! My dad's always asking when the boys will be old enough for their own BB gun. Sam is hoping this will be the year he gets a BB gun for his birthday from Papa and Nana. I don't know about that. Well the first lesson went well. They are both a pretty good shot I hear. Apparently Will couldn't miss. He's got the eye. Oh boy! Oh boy!


Checking out the target,the box was full of BB's . They had a pop can for a target too, full of holes.

Thank you Papa for teaching Sam and Will how to shoot the BB gun. It's safe to say you made their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment