Friday, July 24, 2009

Ummm....Something's Missing...


Yep, that's just a big hole where my microwave is supposed to be. It just suddenly decided to stop working. It only took me about 4 times trying to cook the bacon before I realized it really just wasn't working. Uncooked after about 15-20 minutes. So, I tried heating up water...nothing. Apparently the magnetron (?) is shot, kaput. Sheesh, it's only 3 years old! What next?! So the microwave is getting repaired but in the meantime I keep getting things all ready to put in the microwave only to walk over and see the hole! Ughhh! Now what? Turn the oven on for that or scrap it? I just can't seem to remember it's not there, I can't even count how many times I've done that...creature of habit I guess. What a convenient life we live huh? You'd think I had to go start a fire or something to heat something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment