Friday, July 10, 2009

Lucy Takes a Shower...

...in her clothes. The other day everyone was playing so nice in the basement I decided to take a shower. It was mid morning and we had to go away at night and I thought here was my opportunity. I took Lucy up with me, she likes to play on the bathroom floor with toys while I shower. She is always so good and entertains herself with dolls, books etc. So imagine my surprise as I turn around from getting shampoo and she is in the shower with me. I laughed so hard I could hardly stand it. She oh so quietly decided to sneak right in. She thought she was something alright. At first she looked at herself like somethings not quite right with all these clothes on. But she thought it was great...she smiled and laughed...until I turned the shower off and she got cold really fast in all her drenched clothes...not so much fun anymore is it Lucy?

No comments:

Post a Comment