Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photo Shoot

I took the gang to Berthusen Park to take a few pictures yesterday. It's been bugging me that I don't have any pictures up in the house of Lucy more recent than 4 months of age. I got a few cute ones. Hit the jackpot with Lucy and Sam. Will and Sydney were being a little more difficult...good thing I tend to like the candid shots. The pressure was on and they couldn't "remember how to smile". Anyway, the background will look good with the rustic whitewashed frames in my hallway.
Here's the best of the best:

Here's the rest:

I can't complain too much though, the boys even agreed to a change of clothes so I could get a couple pictures for their room. The good sports that they are.

Handsome fellas don't ya think?

And one more of Sydney that I think is just adorable:

No comments:

Post a Comment