
What a great Mother's Day weekend! Saturday night we picked up Sonic for dinner and took it to Hovander. Sunday we had a delicious lunch with our moms (and dads) at our house. Mitch smoked his "famous" southern pulled pork, sooo good. Toby brought dessert. Adam made a surprise trip up from Seattle. We ate outside, a beautiful afternoon. The kids spoiled me with all of their gifts. They were so proud of everything.
Gifts made at school. Sam's poem for me read:
Mom you are
Mom you are
Overly awesome
Thank You
Hannah for many things
Every mom can not be as
Rarely kind as you. I love you.
Thank You
Hannah for many things
Every mom can not be as
Rarely kind as you. I love you.

And to top it off Sam, Will and Sydney each walked in the door with an orchid for me (I love orchids). And from Lucy an orange star plant, which Will told me I better take really good care of because it's from South Africa! (My little gardener was reading the tag and care instructions.)

It really doesn't get any better than this! Thank you Sam, Will, Sydney and Lucy (and Mitch) for a wonderful Mother's Day.


No comments:
Post a Comment