
Stunning oriental tulip of some kind....they were huge
The phone rang just as we were leaving for swimming lessons yesterday morning. I debated answering since we needed to go. It was my mom saying my Aunt Carol, cousins Jen and Jamie and Trey were going to
Roozengaarde gardens and wondering if we would want to meet them there. Thrown off guard I said I needed to get Sydney to swimming and I'd call her back. Not what I was planning for the day, I was going to do errands, yard work and clean, stuff I really need to get done.
Hmmm...what sounds like more fun? So we picked my mom up after swimming lessons, brought Will his diorama at school and were off "to
gallivant around the state" as Mitch put it. My mom and her sisters are probably the most spontaneous people I know always coming up with things spur of the moment. I loved it growing up...we were always doing something fun, especially during the summer. It's good for me...keeps me on my toes. In the end I was so glad I answered the phone, and we decided to go. It was such a warm sunny day filled with flowers and good company.



Nana, Grandma C., Sydney and Trey

Sisters

LuLu (and the necklace Sydney insisted she had to wear)

Sydney Eliza
Sisters

Sydney and Trey

Time to go home. Definitely worth the drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment