Sydney played house while Lucy took her nap. She was playing so good and quiet. All I heard was a constant chatter to her dolls. I was able to get a few things done this afternoon. However, it turns out Sydney's a messy house keeper. Oh my lands! (As my grandma would say.) How does one girl make such a mess in such a short amount of time? Help!

She sure is a good little mommy though...

Sam just walked in the door and came downstairs. The first thing out of his mouth was "Oh my word, I am not cleaning up this mess!!!"
She'll be one of those great Moms that lets everything go and is a great Mom. The house is falling down around Sydney but she has the baby in her arms in all of your photos.
ReplyDeleteI am glad those kinds of messes are behind me tho.
Happy Birthday Sydney!! I remember four years ago being in the hospital together!! Can't wait to see if Kali and Sydney will be friends someday! Hope all is well with you guys and and your beautiful family!!
ReplyDelete