Thursday, October 27, 2011
Nala
The newest member of the family, Nala. She adopted us! We found her in our garage and she just kept hanging around. We weren't able to find where she came from, so she has stayed. She is much loved. How can you resist either of those faces? Sydney took her for show and tell. You should have seen her sitting on the stool, with her legs crossed, holding the kitty. She told the whole story with detail and ease. She answered questions so concise and clearly. The funny part came when she, without missing a beat, held the kitty away from herself and said, "Pe-yew, I fink she's gotta take a dig!" She handed the kitty off to me and kept right on with her story. I do believe the kitty passed a little gas. I was trying so hard not to laugh. This was such a Sydney moment. I'm not quite sure her teacher caught what she said. Oh Sydney dearest...we just never do know what is coming next. However, her teacher was quite impressed with her poise and presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment