For those of you who have been wondering, I am alive and well, even though blogging has been slow. It's football season...need I say more? Life is busy. It seems to get busier everyday. Sam is playing tackle football for the first time and he LOVES it. Will is playing flag football, he can't wait until next year, he would really rather be playing tackle. But he still is having fun. Sydney is still our ballerina and is also excited for mini cheer camp this week. They even get to cheer at half time of the varsity football game Friday night. She can't wait! I still plan to play catch up a bit with the blogging...good stuff (ferry rides, vacations, games, cat houses, speaking of cats...the latest addition to our family, football, football and more football...) that just can't be left out of THE BOOK you know? For now here is my oldest child playing tackle football #21...I dare say he looks a bit like his father out there on the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment