I'm getting braver, but still a little camera shy. We are on pins and needles waiting for more snow. I have heard so many different forecasts today I'm just not even going to listen anymore. It is what it is. It would be awfully fun to have a snow day or two though. Yes, we've had a lot of school off recently and 2 days next week, but there is something exciting about the anticipation of a snow day. We'll keep crossing our fingers over here and checking the porch light for flakes.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Zoom
Remember the "Where's Waldo" Christmas program pictures? I think I'll be able to capture the up close and personal next time. I played around a bit with the "big" zoom lens on the new camera.
Little itty bitty birdy at the tippy top of the tree.
The hills from our back patio. See the tip of Mt. Baker on the right? It almost like this was taken from the foot of the hills not miles and miles away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment