What to Feed a Dragon
by Will
I have a new pet dragon.
He followed me from a dream.
But I can't tell dad,
It would only make him scream.
I tried to feed him an onion.
But it gave him a bunion.
So I tried to feed spaghetti.
But he wasn't ready.
I tried to feed him ice cream.
But all he did was scream.
So I tried to feed him a taco.
But it made him too much macho.
Then I tried to feed him pie.
That's when he started to cry (tears of joy).
Now dad is wondering why
We can't keep pie in the house.
I heard him last night telling mom,
He thinks she is eating it.
Sounds about right...we love Will's quick wit and humor. He is always good for laugh. Will is VIP in his class this week. When filling out his questionnaire about himself he said that his talent that people might not know about was that he is a comedian. So true.
by Will
I have a new pet dragon.
He followed me from a dream.
But I can't tell dad,
It would only make him scream.
I tried to feed him an onion.
But it gave him a bunion.
So I tried to feed spaghetti.
But he wasn't ready.
I tried to feed him ice cream.
But all he did was scream.
So I tried to feed him a taco.
But it made him too much macho.
Then I tried to feed him pie.
That's when he started to cry (tears of joy).
Now dad is wondering why
We can't keep pie in the house.
I heard him last night telling mom,
He thinks she is eating it.
Sounds about right...we love Will's quick wit and humor. He is always good for laugh. Will is VIP in his class this week. When filling out his questionnaire about himself he said that his talent that people might not know about was that he is a comedian. So true.

Okay Hannah, cute poem and I hope you get this message. I Took the class through a lady named Brooke she is a professional photographer (roxsey Photography) her beginner class was awesome.. teaches you how to use your camera in the manual mode, instead of auto. She is doing another class May 1st (fills up fast so if you are serious contact her soon) her email is info@roxseyphotography.com
ReplyDelete