Monday, June 28, 2010

Now I've Seen It All


Sydney came home one day telling me that her friend had a leash for her bunny. I laughed. "No really mom, she does." She's been asking for one ever since. So the other day we went to check out bunny leashes. They are for real, they actually make them and they are pretty darn cute. Sydney picked out pink and green. Ladybug girl wasn't so sure about having this thing put on, she scratched my arm up pretty good. But once it was on she was enjoying the freedom to hop around the yard. The bunny leads, Sydney follows. Sydney can enjoy her bunny without worrying about it hopping away and escaping. I get to let them play without feeling like I have to be right there to catch the runaway bunny. Mitch came home, looked at the package, "what's this now?" He walks away shaking his head. It is a bit comical. It is quite cute to watch bunny and girl. Now, I've seen it all.

*We are rejoicing and so thankful that our dad and gramps, Larry, is doing so well after giving us a bit of a scare this weekend. A major blockage (99%!) and 2 stents later he is on the mend....as good as new! Praise the Lord! Our hearts are amazing and complex. We are indeed "fearfully and wonderfully made". There was a peace about it all as we never doubted he was in good hands.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I want to take Ladybug Girl for a walk too. I've never walked a bunny.

    ReplyDelete