Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Throwback Kid


HaPpY BiRtHdAy to the throwback kid!! It is official, Will is 8 years old! Wow! Last year Will asked for a Largent throwback jersey for his birthday. This year he asked for Randall Cunningham and Eric Dickerson. I do believe he has started himself a collection....a throwback collection. Will's gone retro!
We had the grandparents, uncles, aunt and cousins over Tuesday since tonight the boys have baseball and soccer.



He asked for Monster cookies for his birthday treat at school.

He opened his Cunningham throwback jersey this morning and couldn't wait to get it on. I'll betcha he'll spend the day answering "Who's Cunningham anyway?" Oh he is prepared for that stats and all.

I do love this birthday boy...

..he is one COOL kid! Down right handsome too...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Late Birthday to Will...he has a great birthday (it's mine too) :) Happy Birthday WILL!!

    ReplyDelete