Friday, April 16, 2010

Lucy's Birthday Party

Since we were gone over Lucy's birthday we had her party last Saturday. The birthday that keeps on going and going. I figured I better get these pictures on here before we move on to yet more birthday fun next week. Will turns 8 next Thursday! Tis the season for birthdays around here!
Anyway, the girls and I made a butterfly cake, we thought it turned out pretty cute. It was tasty too...orange cake with chocolate fudge frosting.

I picked a spring bouquet from the yard:I think she likes this one:
Gotta love Sydney capturing it all with her camera, she takes it very seriously (like mother, like daughter):
Time for cake:
Blow one more time, you're half way there:
Go on you can do it:
Good Job Lucy (and daddy)!

That's it she's done, "no more birthday song"! I think she heard it one too many times. But I did catch her singing it today:
Yes, more cake, just what a girl needs, have at it Lulu...

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME looking cake...Happy Birthday to everyone in your family...we have birthday celebrations in our house too starting this week. Mine is actually the same day as Will's...too fun! We have 6 birthdays in three weeks between our immediate family...it's crazy...ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete