Sydney came up with the idea of "girl day". She has been saying we needed to go shopping in Seattle and have lunch with Uncle Adam. Yesterday was the big day...girl day. She was so excited! Grandma Cynthia, Nana, Grandma's dear friend Teacher Melinda, Sydney, Lucy and I drove down to
Bellevue Square. We shopped for awhile and then met Uncle Adam,
Kyra and
Roxanne at Red Robin for lunch. Thank you so much for having lunch with us Adam,
Kyra, and
Roxx, you made our day. We made the most out of girl day. It was a memorable day to say the least and we shopped til we dropped! The girls were so good and Sydney was just having oh so much fun.

me and my girls

Sydney enjoying her "girl day"


Sydney and "Teacher Melinda"
And finally the highlight of Teacher Melinda's Day...I did not watch the bachelor, so I wouldn't have recognized Jason "The Bachelor" but Melinda spotted him. For those of you who know Teacher Melinda just ask her about meeting (or in her case not meeting) "The Bachelor". Teacher Melinda this picture is for you...

I look forward to the next "girl day", but it will definitely be hard to top this one.
I agree with Cynthia, too much cropping!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! I am having so much fun with the "Jason sightings" experience.
Oh, how I wish I was in the picture too-sigh,sigh.
Oh my gosh, I would have wet my pants! Did you get a picture with him? Or just stalk him from afar? :-) Glad you had a good day!
ReplyDelete