Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Painters + Personal Shopper=Productive Day

Don't get too excited....my painters and personal shoppers would be our amazing moms. My mother-in-law Cynthia spent her day off yesterday helping me paint the upstairs hallway. The hall looks so good without the holes, chips, dents, dings...other than one shoulder injury, the girls each rubbing up against the paint TWICE, and my increasing use of the word "crap" as the day went on everything went smoothly. We got it all done...mostly!

So much better than a professional painter, this lady knows what she is doing!

No holes!

Now I just have to keep going, basement and trim next. The match to the paint was nearly perfect...thanks ACE!

And my personal shopper...my mom. Last week I had seen dresses I liked for the girls at T.J. Maxx. I was kicking myself for not buying them so since my mom was in Bellingham I asked her if she would stop and see if they still had them. Aren't they adorable? Sydney's even came with a dress for her doll! Now a visit to my friend at www.slodaydesign.blogspot.com for hair accessories (I'm thinking big and pink) and we're set!

Now that is a productive day if I do say so myself! Thank you moms!



2 comments:

  1. Nice walls and such a good feeling when it is finished.
    I can't wait to see your sweet girls in their dresses at church this Spring. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just catching up on your blog and got the tingly's when I saw my little ole blog listed! You're too sweet! Thanks for posting it! :)

    By the way everything looks fantastic! You got the hook up with your awesome helpers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete