Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Now Smile
Everyday Sydney asks (no begs) to take pictures with the camera. I really want a new camera but I have been informed that if Sydney breaks my camera I'm NOT getting a new one. So, I guess I'm not getting a new camera anytime soon. I can't let Sydney break the only one I've got! Usually I've been saying "not right now". Yesterday I said okay take ONE. She starts running around taking pictures of decorations and other random things in the house. I ask her for the camera back and as she's backing away she says; "A little to the right. A little to the left. Now smile. Chin up." "Okay Sydney, you crack me up, but you really need to give me back the camera now!" Shhh...don't tell her but I think she is getting her very own camera from one of her uncles for Christmas! She will be so excited and so will I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment