I think the Grinch may have visited our home yesterday. Sydney, Lucy and I came home to find everything on the mantel had fallen. The wreath, the garland, and the stocking holders, all on the floor. It was a mess! Sydney asked if someone had been in our house. My mom said it sounded like an animal had run through. We don't have any pets, except for Snow White, the wild bunny. I don't think Snow White got in. I think it just amounts to faulty decorating. The wreath tipped over and took everything except two stocking holders with it. So, I spent the afternoon gluing the stocking holders back together. Things cleaned up pretty decently, the stocking holders look good, at least from a distance. As for the new dings in the floor we'll just say we're adding more character. I didn't get a before picture, I should have. Hopefully, things are up a little better the second time around, just need to add some more greens (carefully) and we are good to go.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Grinch, Were You Here?
I think the Grinch may have visited our home yesterday. Sydney, Lucy and I came home to find everything on the mantel had fallen. The wreath, the garland, and the stocking holders, all on the floor. It was a mess! Sydney asked if someone had been in our house. My mom said it sounded like an animal had run through. We don't have any pets, except for Snow White, the wild bunny. I don't think Snow White got in. I think it just amounts to faulty decorating. The wreath tipped over and took everything except two stocking holders with it. So, I spent the afternoon gluing the stocking holders back together. Things cleaned up pretty decently, the stocking holders look good, at least from a distance. As for the new dings in the floor we'll just say we're adding more character. I didn't get a before picture, I should have. Hopefully, things are up a little better the second time around, just need to add some more greens (carefully) and we are good to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment