Monday, December 28, 2009

Big Girl

For some crazy reason I chose this incredibly busy time to move Lucy into Sydney's room. She really feels like a big girl. She is still in the crib but I took off one side railing so it's more like a toddler bed. She has slept one night without the railing. She ended up at the baby gate hollering down the stairs in the middle of the night, otherwise she did great. Since then we've been putting the railing on before we go to bed. She wants to try every night and during the day she thinks it's fun to be able to climb on in her own "big girl bed". Sydney loves having her in her room and says now they will be best friends. The only down fall has been that Lucy can reach the light from her bed and there have been a couple nights where she is turning the light on and off and on and off. The place where the crib was is now a fun play area for the girls and where I put their dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment