I've decided we need to wrap this girl in bubble wrap. Here is the latest injury. I was at Woods last night with a couple of friends. We had just gotten our drinks when Julie points out the window and says "Mitch is here". I'm thinking this can't be good. I ask what happened and he tells me to just come take a look to see what I think. Lucy tripped over a pillow in the basement and hit her head on the play kitchen. The bump was huge! She was acting totally fine so I just told him to put ice on it. Thank goodness the cut is very superficial. This is what it looks like this morning. The bump has really really gone down. But she is still a site to behold. What are we going to do with her? How do we keep this girl safe? I am taking suggestions! I think it is going to take lots and lots of prayer. It doesn't help that she walks like a drunken sailor falling over everything! Maybe we should just have her wear a helmet, it is football season after all! This girl is going to give me gray hair. I guess she may just really be "the one"!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wanted: Bubble Wrap
I've decided we need to wrap this girl in bubble wrap. Here is the latest injury. I was at Woods last night with a couple of friends. We had just gotten our drinks when Julie points out the window and says "Mitch is here". I'm thinking this can't be good. I ask what happened and he tells me to just come take a look to see what I think. Lucy tripped over a pillow in the basement and hit her head on the play kitchen. The bump was huge! She was acting totally fine so I just told him to put ice on it. Thank goodness the cut is very superficial. This is what it looks like this morning. The bump has really really gone down. But she is still a site to behold. What are we going to do with her? How do we keep this girl safe? I am taking suggestions! I think it is going to take lots and lots of prayer. It doesn't help that she walks like a drunken sailor falling over everything! Maybe we should just have her wear a helmet, it is football season after all! This girl is going to give me gray hair. I guess she may just really be "the one"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment