Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lulu Goes to My First School

Lucy had her first day of preschool on Friday. She LOVED it! She can't wait to go back.

She had her first day of school clothes picked out for weeks. The horsey shirt and her "cupcake" shoes. She picked the shoes out herself. Once she spotted them no other shoe would do. They sparkle and she thinks they have cupcakes on them. The swirls do look a bit like cupcakes. And best of all they match her very favorite cupcake shirt. She's informed me she's keeping them forever.

That's my baby with the backpack on. I left her at preschool and she didn't mind a bit that I was going. I got into the car all by myself (it felt weird), had a moment, wiped a few tears and went home to clean. Three hours goes really fast! I'm going to like Friday mornings. And then there was one...Lucy and I have been having a lot of fun together since school started. She plays so nice (her imagination is working overtime), we laugh-a lot, she's my helper and we're both ready for the bus to come at 3:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment