

Our last day in Seaside was absolutely gorgeous. The kind of day you dream about while there but rarely come by. We soaked it in, basked in it and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the day.
Perfect day for trackball with Will
Perfect day for sand castles and digging
Perfect day for hauling water with your big bro-hmmm...who's doing all the work?
Perfect day for break dancing?
Perfect day for wave jumping
Perfect day for taking a nap in the sun. I'd be exhausted too after all that running, water hauling, wave jumping and break dancing.
Perfect beach day-the perfect end to our vacationAnd that wraps it up...finally...we had a great time this year. The kids just love the time with their cousins and it's fun to get away all together. We are throwing around doing something different next year, which I'm all for trying something new....but I will miss the beach and my beach pictures. I love it there! It's become a tradition. We have been to the beach close to every year since Sam was 9 mo old.

No comments:
Post a Comment