Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School


Back to school excitement!

Syda Liza-1st Grader

Willem G.- 4th Grader

Sam I Am-a Middle Schooler! No way...no how...can't be...it's TRUE!




This was as good as a picture as I was going to get...walking into the middle school building. No more pictures in front of the sign for this 5th grader. I did get a smile though. I can't believe he's in middle school. But it's good. It's fun. He's growing up. He's fun to talk to. It won't be long and he'll be as tall as me...yikes!

"Oh come on mom, are you kidding me?" I just know that's what he was thinking. I was getting the look. I couldn't resist though.
I love the first day of school. The excitement, the new school clothes, the clean tennis shoes, the new teachers, seeing friends...it's all good. They all give a big thumbs up all around on their teachers. I didn't get much out of Sydney...not surprising...I knew she had a good day though, she was happy. I kept asking questions and said "give me something, anything, tell me one thing about your day." Will said, "Sydney, just tell her you had lots of fun, and she'll leave you alone already." He's got it (me) figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment