Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Day Girl

Sydney is our May Day girl. She was blessed with an unexpected beautiful sunshiny day for her 6th birthday. The day before was wet, wet, wet. So, we moved the party outside. We weren't really prepared for outdoor entertaining yet (furniture not washed etc.) but we made do. It felt so good to be in the sun! Sydney had a great day! She was even surprised with flowers in her car door after church from Nana and Papa...flowers for the May Day birthday girl.

She started her day with opening a present in the morning, a new Ladybug Girl book for the Ladybug Girl.

Sydney and her 6 ladybug cupcakes. I really can't believe she is 6 already!

Emmy loves Madden

Nana and Baby Gabe

Sydney loved all of her gifts. The hat was something she had seen in the store about a month before her birthday and really wanted. We got it for her and she was so excited. It didn't leave her head the rest of the day. It's such a Sydney hat!

My little bro Noah. I do love this guy! I couldn't resist taking this picture-the scenery was so gorgeous. I love the view from our backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment